Karen is fully vaccinated and is taking a lateral flow test 2x week, usually close to the day of client bookings. Karen is insured with WellBeing insurance. Karen wears a visor and apron while Covid restrictions apply. Everything is thoroughly cleaned down between each client.
If you are registered with Karen, but have not had a treatment for over 7 years *****, or if you are a NEW CLIENT, please can you email Karen (from the Contact page) to request a Registration Form to complete in advance of your treatment. It can be completed on the day, but please allow more time for the treatment booking slot to do this. Forms are now available in Polish too! (Formularz dostępny teraz w języku polskim.)
Karen's work availability is shown on the Home page. Making a booking is easy. Just click on the "book now" link, check Karen's availability for a specific day, then either book an appointment directly, or contact Karen and she will book you in on your requested date and time. (Preferred method as it saves charges).
Click here to "BOOK NOW".
You can also download the Fresha app and register with them directly, or using your Facebook or Google account. The app can be used to check and modify your bookings. Slots are available between 24 hours and 3 months in advance. You will get an email and a text reminder about your appointment 24 hours before your treatment. Making amendments through the app is very easy, but you cannot amend your booking once you have had your reminder through! Ask Karen for help, if unsure!
Arrival policy: Karen make flexible time allowances from 10 mins early to 10 mins late, as traffic can be variable, but after 30 mins overdue, the appointment will be cancelled or rescheduled. Please get in touch as soon as possible, if you are running late and wish to keep the appointment.
Cancellation policy: Please feel free to rearrange your appointment using the Fresha app if you are unwell for any reason, and don't expect to be better by your appointment date. Karen works with vulnerable clients and does not even want to pass on a common cold. If you are within 24 hours of your appointment, Fresha will not allow you to change it, so you will have to text Karen to rearrange the date. There is currently no charge to cancel or rearrange an appointment.
Whilst we all adjust to life with Covid-19, your experience may be a little different than usual. Karen has to follow government guidelines to be insured and wants to keep herself and her clients safe, so please follow these rules:
- Please arrive wearing your own mask just to walk through the house up to the salon. There is no obligation to wear masks currently, so this is just a courtesy.
will be asked to use antibacterial hand gel before you
enter the house, or wash your hands if you are allergic to hand gel.
- You will have your temperature checked with a forehead gun thermometer. You will be asked to go home if the temperature is above 38 degrees Celsius/ 100 degrees Fahrenheit or if you appear unwell. Please stay home and book another appointment if you are not well!
- Preferably keep your mask on for the whole treatment unless you are fully vaccinated or had a negative lateral flow test within the last 3 days. If you meet these requirements you are welcome to remove your mask, but you are not obliged to.
- If wearing a mask throughout the treatment, I will try to keep the treatment as close to the original as possible. (The missed time will be added into the back and shoulders, for Full Body or Indian Head Massage and the Sinus Releasing Facial Massage (also part of the Hopi Ear Candling Treatment) will be omitted.
- Water to drink will be brought to the salon room at the end of the treatment, unless you prefer to bring your own drink, or would prefer to have a drink of water in the porch instead.
- Full Body Hot and Cold Stone Massage will be available from Mid November 2021.