Karen received the vaccine on 4th March 2021, and has now insured with WellBeing Insurance for the year. She will be returning to work from 21st April 2021, after the school Easter break has finished.
If you are a NEW CLIENT please Contact Karen to request a form by email, to complete in advance of your treatment, or it can be completed on the day. Forms now available in Polish too! (Formularz dostępny teraz w języku polskim.)
Please note that for GDPR purposes, all records older than 7 years will be destroyed, (which will be done securely at the end of every tax year). Your name and client number will be kept on file, but that is all. A new client form will have to be completed if you return. All physical records are kept in a locked filing cabinet and any digital records on a secure PC. I am registered annually with ICO since May 2018.
Karen's availability is shown on the Home page. Please contact Karen directly, if you need to book an Urgent slot. You can now book appointments using a new app called Fresha that can be downloaded to your phone or accessed on a computer. You can register directly with Fresha, or with a Facebook or Google account. The Fresha booking link can also be selected from the home page, or from here, if you click
Arrival time policy: Clients may arrive up to 10 mins early or 10 mins late. If you cannot make your appointment for any reason, PLEASE get in touch as soon as you can.
At 15 mins late, a text or message will be sent to ask where you are, and whether you still want the appointment?!
At 30 mins late, Karen will call you to reschedule your appointment for another date and time.
Rearranging an appointment is NEVER a problem. There is NO charge for missed appointments.
Whilst we all
adjust to life with COVID-19, your experience may be a little different
to usual. Karen is waiting for guidance on PPE from the new insurers, but for now please follow the existing rules:
- Please arrive wearing your own mask or reusable face covering. You will be provided with a basic surgical mask to wear, otherwise.
- For mobile clients - Please let me know if I need to bring any additional masks for other people residing in the household?
- You will be required to use hand antibacterial gel before you enter the house, or wash your hands if you are allergic to hand gel.
- You will have your temperature checked (with a forehead gun thermometer).
- I will not be able to do any treatments on or around the face until the pandemic is fully under control, also as per government guidelines, but I will try to keep treatments as close to the original treatment booked as possible. (The missed time will be added into the back and shoulders, for Full body or Indian head massage treatments.)
- Hopi Ear candling will NOT include the mini facial treatment so will only be 30 mins long. The mini facial and sinus release massage will NOT be available.
- Full Body Hot and Cold Stone Massage will NOT be available until lock down and mask rules end, when it is cooler, so hopefully in autumn 2021.
- Water will be provided at the end, please drink it in the porch before you leave. Please do not take off your mask in the house.
This is the list of upcoming appointments now booked or to be confirmed:
*** Easter Break - Fri 2 Apr 2021 - Mon 19 Apr 2021 ***
- Wed 21 Apr 2021 10:00~12:00 Client 096 (Mobile)
- Wed 21 Apr 2021 14:00~14:30 Client 142
- Wed 21 Apr 2021 15:00~15:30 Client 023
- Fri 23 Apr 2021 19:00~19:30 Client 075
- Fri 23 Apr 2021 20:00~20:30 Client 171
- Sun 25 Apr 2021 14:15~15:45 Client 003
- Sun 25 Apr 2021 16:30~17:30 Client 155 (Mobile)
- Sun 25 Apr 2021 18:00~19:00 Client 010
- Sun 25 Apr 2021 20:00~20:30 Client 006
*** MAY BANK HOL WEEKEND CLOSED FROM Sat 1 May - Mon 3 May 2021 ***
- Wed 5 May 2021 15:00~15:30 Client 007
- Sun 9 May 2021 16:30~17:30 Client 155 (Mobile)
- Sun 16 May 2021 16:30~17:30 Client 155 (Mobile)
- Sun 23 May 2021 16:30~17:30 Client 155 (Mobile) TBC
*** SCHOOL HALF TERM CLOSED FROM Sat 29 May - Sat 5 Jun 2021 ***
- Wed 9 Jun 2021 15:00~15:30 Client 007