Karen had the 1st vaccine on 4th March 2021, and 2nd vaccine on 11th May 2021.
Karen is insured with WellBeing. She returned to work on the 21st April 2021.
She wears a visor and apron in every treatment, that is cleaned down between each client.
If you are a NEW CLIENT please Contact Karen to request a registration form by email, to complete in advance of your treatment, or it can be completed on the day. Forms are now available in Polish too! (Formularz dostępny teraz w języku polskim.)
If you are a previous client, but haven't had a treatment for over 2 years, please can you Contact
Karen to update your contact details before booking in.
Please note that for GDPR purposes, all records older than 7 years will be destroyed, (which will be done securely at the end of every tax year). Only your name and client number will be kept on file. A new client form will have to be completed if you return. All paper and digital records are kept securely. Karen is registered annually with ICO since May 2018.
Karen's availability is shown on the Home page. If you are an existing client, you can now book appointments using a new app called Fresha that can be downloaded to your phone or accessed on a computer. You can register directly with Fresha, or with a Facebook or Google account. The Fresha booking link can also be selected from the home page, the contact, or from here:
Arrival time policy: Clients may arrive up to 10 mins early or 10 mins late. If you cannot make your appointment for any reason, PLEASE get in touch as soon as you can.
At 15 mins late, a text or message will be sent to ask where you are, and whether you still want the appointment?!
At 30 mins late, Karen will call you to reschedule your appointment for another date and time.
Rearranging an appointment is NEVER a problem. There is NO charge for missed appointments.
Whilst we all
adjust to life with COVID-19, your experience may be a little different
to usual. Karen is has to follow government guidelines to be insured, so please follow the existing rules:
- Please arrive wearing your own mask or reusable face covering. You will be provided with a basic surgical mask to wear, otherwise.
- For mobile clients - Please let me know if I need to bring any additional masks for other people residing in the household?
- You will be required to use hand antibacterial gel before you enter the house, or wash your hands if you are allergic to hand gel.
- You will have your temperature checked (with a forehead gun thermometer).
- I will not be able to do any treatments on or around the face until the pandemic is fully under control, also as per government guidelines, but I will try to keep treatments as close to the original treatment booked as possible. (The missed time will be added into the back and shoulders, for Full body or Indian head massage treatments.) Government guidelines now indicate that face coverings may be removed for the facial part of a treatment, or if you are covered by another exemption , but only if you are happy to do so.
- Hopi Ear candling will NOT include the mini facial treatment so will only be 30 mins long. The mini facial and sinus release massage will NOT be available.
- Full Body Hot and Cold Stone Massage will NOT be available until lock down and mask rules end, when it is cooler, hopefully in autumn 2021.
- Water will be provided at the end, please drink it in the porch before you leave. Please do not take off your mask in the house.
This is the list of upcoming booked appointments. (If you think you booked in and it isn't listed here, please message me!):
*** SCHOOL HALF TERM CLOSED FROM Sat 29 May - Sat 5 Jun 2021 ***
- Sun 6 Jun 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile)
- Sun 6 Jun 2021 19:00~19:30 Client 075
- Sun 6 Jun 2021 20:00~20:30 Client 171
- Wed 9 Jun 2021 14:00~14:30 Client 142
- Wed 9 Jun 2021 15:00~15:30 Client 007
- Fri 11 Jun 2021 20:00~20:30 Client 006
- Sun 13 Jun 2021 14:00~15:30 Client 003
- Sun 13 Jun 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile)
- Wed 16 Jun 2021 (9:30)~10:00~11:45~(12:15) Client 096 (Mobile)
- Wed 16 Jun 2021 14:00~14:30 Client 023
*** Sun 20 Jun 2021 - Father's Day ***
- Sun 27 Jun 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile)
- Sun 4 Jul 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile)
- Fri 9 Jul 2021 19:00~20:00 Client 010
- Sun 11 Jul 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile)
- Sun 11 Jul 2021 20:00~20:30 Client 006
- Wed 14 Jul 2021 14:00~14:30 Client 142
- Sun 18 Jul 2021 14:00~15:30 Client 003 TBC
- Sun 18 Jul 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile)
- Sun 25 Jul 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile) TBC
*** Fri 23 Jul 2021 ~ Thu 5 Aug 2021 - Mini Break ***
- Sun 8 Aug 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile) TBC
- Wed 11 Aug 2021 (9:30)~10:00~11:45~(12:15) Client 096 (Mobile) TBC
- Fri 13 Aug 2021 19:00~20:00 Client 010
- Sun 15 Aug 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile) TBC
- Sun 22 Aug 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile) TBC
- Wed 25 Aug 2021 14:00~15:00 Client 142 TBC
*** Fri 27 Aug 2021 ~ Wed 1 Sep 2021 - Mini Break ***
- Sun 5 Sep 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile) TBC
- Sun 12 Sep 2021 (16:15)~16:30~17:15~(17:30) Client 155 (Mobile) TBC