The following offers are available (wording may be slightly amended):
*** NEW *** 25% off a Hot & Cold Stone Full Body Massage, if you are one of the first 5 clients in 2021!!!
NOTE: This treatment is NOT advised in hot weather! Welcome to book in advance, but treatments will not be available until Covid-19 is in control!
You qualify for 10% discount if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Regular Client - someone who has had at least 5 treatments within the last 2 tax years, at least every 6 months. The 6th treatment will be given the discount. If a client stops coming for 6 months then the Regular Client discount resets. (Note: Due to Covid-19 closure, Mar-Jul 2020 and Nov 2020 will be ignored).
- Family member of a Regular Client - In a family unit (at the same address) the regular client offer can swap between family members, if the last family member visited within 6 months. One family member has to have had at least 5 treatments in that family group.
- Long Term Client - someone who has had at least 5 treatments in intermittent phases (e.g. a set of Sports Massage treatments or an annual massage for maintenance) and has been a client with me for over 4 years. This is NOT inclusive of family members.
- Sole Trader - anyone who is self-employed, like myself, who works in Therapies, Hairdressing, Beauty, Decorating, Building works, etc
- Student - Anyone still in full-time education. If under 16, they must attend with a parent/ guardian present. Student card required if older.
- Retired - If you are over the age of 65, or if you have taken early retirement.
- Universal Credit Recipients - if you are disabled, unemployed or on income support.
£5 gift voucher for recommending a friend. (Offer applies from 1st Jan 2018 and is ongoing, with wording subject to amendment):
- If a new client has a treatment and tells me which friend referred them, that person will receive a £5 gift voucher dated from when the new client received their treatment. If 2 independent existing clients introduce the same friend and both are named, then they can have a £5 gift voucher each, (unless they are part of the same family unit - then it becomes a single-family gift voucher). All vouchers are dated from when the new client attends and are valid for 2 years.
- Update: The money-off voucher(s) is/are taken off the total bill, then any discounts a client receives will be applied to the remaining total. More than one voucher may be used at a time.
The Bamboo Voucher is for money offers and percentage discounts, or specific treatments requested. Money will be taken off first, then percentage off vouchers or client discounts will be applied.
Terms and Conditions: All vouchers are
valid for 2 years from the date of issue. Due to Covid-19 closure, Mar-Jul 2020 and Nov 2020 will be ignored. For money gift vouchers worth £50 or more, the date is amended on the Bamboo voucher (and/ or client notes) when the next treatment is had - with the money remaining on the voucher amended until it reaches £0 (and client discounts apply), then the voucher is redeemed. Money-off vouchers valued less than £50 are used BEFORE a client discount is applied. More than one voucher may be used at a time. Treatments may be exchanged for other treatments, and the cash value would be amended using current prices.
Treatments exchanged for lower priced treatments
will be provided with a gift voucher to the
monetary value of the remaining treatment value
owed. If a person cannot have any further
treatments due to medical reasons, then they
will be refunded any money left on their gift
voucher. Gift vouchers may be posted out on request.