on treatments (offer subject to amendments):
- Regular Client ****, Long Term Client **, Fellow Therapist, Child (under 18), Student (card required), OAP, Registered Disabled, Unemployed or on Benefits.
- **** A Regular Client is someone who has had at least 4 treatments within the last 2 years, at least every 6 months. The 5th treatment will be given the discount.
If a client stops coming for 6 months then the Regular Client discount resets. In a family unit (at the same address) the regular client offer can swap between family members, if the last family member visited within 6 months. One family member has to have had at least 4 treatments in that family group.
** A Long Term Client is someone who has had at least 5 treatments in intermittent phases (e.g. a set of Sports Massage treatments or an annual massage for maintenance) and has been a client with me for over 5 years. This is NOT inclusive of family members.
ALL New Clients get 50% off their 1st treatment. This offer is ongoing.
- If you are a current client and introduce a new client, you will receive a £5 gift voucher dated from when your friend has booked in and received their treatment. If 2 independent existing clients introduce a friend and both are named, then they can have a £5 gift voucher each, (unless they are part of the same family unit - then it becomes a single family gift voucher). All vouchers are dated from when the new client attends, and are valid 2 years from that date.
- Update: The money-off voucher(s) is/are taken off the total bill, then any discounts a client receives will be applied to the remaining total. More than one voucher may be used at a time.
- Buy a set of 3 treatments of an hour or longer, and enjoy £5 discount off the total and then your 10%, so for example:
- 3x 60 min = £135 - £5 = £130 - 10% = £117, equivalent of £39/ treatment
- 3x 90 min = £195 - £5 = £190 - 10% = £171. equivalent of £57/ treatment
The Bamboo Voucher is for money offers and percentage discounts, or specific treatments requested. Money will be taken off first, then percentage off vouchers or client discounts will be applied.
Terms and Conditions: All vouchers are
valid for 2 years from the date of issue. For money gift vouchers worth £50 or more, the date is amended on the Bamboo voucher (and/ or client notes) when the next treatment is had - with the money remaining on the voucher amended until it reaches £0 (and client discounts can then apply), then the voucher is redeemed. Money-off vouchers valued less than £50 are used BEFORE a client discount is applied. More than one voucher may be used at a time. Treatments may be exchanged for other treatments, and the cash value would be amended using current prices.
Treatments exchanged for lower priced treatments
will be provided with a gift voucher to the
monetary value of the remaining treatment value
owed. If a person cannot have any further
treatments due to medical reasons, then they
will be refunded any money left on their gift
voucher. Gift vouchers may be posted out on request.