The following offers are available (wording may be amended):
25% off a Hot & Cold Stone Full Body Massage, if you book in Autumn/ Winter 2021!!!
NOTE: This treatment is NOT advised in hot weather! Welcome to book in advance, but this treatment will not be available until Covid-19 is in control!
You qualify for 10% discount if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Regular Client - someone who has had at least 5 treatments within the last 2 tax years, at least every 6 months. The 6th treatment will be given the discount. If a client stops coming for 6 months then the Regular Client discount resets. (Note: Due to Covid-19 closure, Mar 2020 - Apr 2021 will be ignored).
- Family member of a Regular Client - In a family unit (at the same address) the regular client offer can swap between family members, if the last family member visited within 6 months. One family member has to have had at least 5 treatments in that family group.
- Long Term Client - someone who has had at least 5 treatments in intermittent phases (e.g. a set of Sports Massage treatments or an annual massage for maintenance) and has been a client with me for over 4 years. This is NOT inclusive of family members.
- Sole Trader - anyone who is self-employed, like myself, who works in Therapies, Hairdressing, Beauty, Decorating, Building works, etc
- Student - Anyone still in full-time education. If under 16, they must attend with a parent/ guardian present. Student card required if older.
- Retired - If you are over the age of 65, or if you have taken early retirement (e.g. for medical reasons).
- Universal Credit Recipients - if you are disabled, unemployed or on income support.
£5 gift voucher for recommending a friend. (Offer applies from 1st Jan 2018 and is ongoing, with wording subject to amendment):
- If a new client has a treatment and names a friend who referred them, that person will receive a £5 gift voucher dated from when the new client received their treatment. If 2 independent existing clients introduce the same friend and both are named, then they can have a £5 gift voucher each, (unless they are part of the same family unit - then it becomes a single-family gift voucher). All vouchers are dated from when the new client attends and are valid for 2 years (subject to Terms and Conditions).
- Money-off voucher(s) will be taken off the total bill, then any client discounts will be applied to the remaining total. More than one voucher may be used at a time.
Note: time taken off during Covid19 lockdown is NOT included in the 2 year limit.
The Floral voucher is for SPECIFIC treatments requested.
Terms and Conditions: All vouchers are
valid for 2 years from the date of issue. Due to intermittent Covid-19 closure, Mar 2020 - Apr 2021 will be ignored. For money gift vouchers worth £50+, the date is amended on the Bamboo voucher (and client notes) when the next treatment is received - with the money remaining on the voucher amended until it reaches £0 (and client discounts apply), then the voucher is considered redeemed. Money-off vouchers valued less than £50 are used BEFORE a client discount is applied. More than one voucher may be used at a time. Treatments may be exchanged for other treatments, and the cash value would be amended using current prices.
Treatments exchanged for lower priced treatments
will be provided with a gift voucher to the
monetary value of the remaining treatment value
owed. If a person cannot have any further
treatments due to medical reasons, then they
will be refunded any money left on their gift
voucher. Gift vouchers may be posted out on request.