Pricing Rules for ALL Treatments from 1st Apr 2018:
- £15 for 15 mins,
- £20 for 20 mins,
- £25 for 30 mins,
- £35 for 45 mins,
- £45 for 60 mins,
- £55 for 75 mins,
- £65 for 90 mins.
- Discounts available on Offers page.
Pricing Rules for Taping (not subject to client or treatment discounts):
- *** NEW *** £3 per session, where a session covers a single body part or equivalent body parts e.g. Achilles heels. K-tape roll is NOT provided to the client.
- Existing (or referred) clients are given the option to purchase a roll of Physio Room kinesio sports k-tape (Y or I style in various colours available) for £12.50 - then return as often as required for free treatment thereafter until the tape runs out. (There should be at least 5 applications of tape in a roll). Basic training of k-taping for their specific injury is also included.
- NOTE: If clients purchase a k-tape roll without receiving training to apply to their specific injury, the taping may not be as effective. The cost to purchase the k-tape roll is the same - £12.50.
Preferred Payment Method: Cash or Direct online bank transfer (use surname / client number as ref).
- Also Accepted: PayPal payment, Card payments (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express) with e-receipt or text-receipt provided to the client, or Cheque (with bank card/ home address required to verify).
Mobile charges: (as per Google GPS calculations) £3 within 5 miles, £6 within 10 mile drive + £4 for every additional 10 miles + any additional toll charges/ bridge fees.
Essential Oils and Ready Blends
Karen's Aromatherapy qualification gained her a Distinction and she now sells the following choices of aromatherapy oils and spritzers that are blended and tailored uniquely for each individual.
Please email Karen the following information if requesting a specific blend:
Size of bottle (50mls for £5 or 100mls for £8)
Preferred Primary Carrier (Base) Oil (see list below)
List of conditions or ailments to be treated (if unsure what blend you would like)
Approximate age of person this will be used for (some oils are better suited for baby skin)
List of any preferred essential oils, or oils that must be avoided e.g. allergy
Every bottle is hand prepared and is labelled with ingredients contained in the bottle.
List of Carrier (Base) Oils
Choose one or two of these oils as the carrier (base) oil:
- Extra Virgin Olive oil is a thick and smooth primary base oil (default oil used if none is specified).
- Organic Sunflower oil is a thinner primary base oil that blends well with a secondary base oil, especially good for hair and facial treatments e.g. Indian Head Massage. Sunflower oil blends well 80% to 20% with Coconut oil to make a pleasant medium primary base.
- Grape seed is a thinner primary base oil and also can be a good allergy alternative. Blends well 50% to 50% with Calendula oil, suitable for use on babies.
- Almond oil is a very thick primary base oil, but can be slightly sticky in consistency and is not suitable for nut allergy sufferers. Can be used as a base oil or mixed with other base oils.
- Coconut oil is a solid oil at room temperature that blends well with a secondary base oil, but has to be warmed slowly for the melting and blending process, so as not to damage the oils. (Only to be done by a qualified Aromatherapist).
- Calendula oil has a light consistency, containing pressed marigolds, and is normally added to a light primary base oil, usually grape seed oil or sunflower oil, suitable to be used on babies.
- Avocado oil is unscented and provides some thickness to a primary base oil.
- Peach oil is unscented with a medium consistency and adds smoothness to a primary base oil.
- Castor oil is a very thick oil that blends with a primary oil to thicken the consistency, and helps with a number of skin ailments, including eczema and acne.
List of available Essential Oils (to be added to the base)
Basil, Benzoin, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Blue Cypress (5%
Hint), Cherry, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove,
Coconut, Coriander, Cornmint, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fennel,
Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine,
Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Melissa,
Myrrh, Neroli, Neroli Light, Oregano, Parsley Seed, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Red Mandarin, Roman Chamomile, Rose (5% Hint),
Rose Otto, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Sweet
Orange, Tea-tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian Root, Vanilla, Vetivert, Wild Thyme, Ylang Ylang.
- £3 for 20mls Room Spritz (choose up to 3 fragrance oils - made with pure distilled water)
- £5 for 50mls Room Spritz (choose up to 3 fragrance oils - made with pure distilled water) or request the lovely Winter Blend Room Spritz using the recipe made at Xmas 2018.
NOTE: 50mls Room Spritz bottles are currently out of stock - Watch this space!
- £5 Pythagorean Numerology chart (printed on A4 white, yellow or blue card) with a separate printed A4 page or emailed interpretation of the numbers.
- Calligraphy - have your name hand-written in a unique Gothic Style Calligraphy on any certificate you provide for only 45p/ certificate, £2 for 5 certificates, or £3 for 10 certificates.
Additional Notes for Tailor made Aromatherapy Massage Oils:
- If you own a massage oil made by Holistic Healing Hands and if some of the scent has faded over time, but not much of the oil has been used, (natural massage oils containing pure essential oils do evaporate over time), then Karen can refresh your oil for you at the cost of half the price of the bottle size.
- If you are a massage therapist and wish to provide your own bottle and base oil, the cost to add just the essential oils to make an aromatherapy blend will also be half price, and the bottle will need to be labelled with the ingredients.
- If an oil bottle is provided, you may get £1 off the total price, if the bottle is in a reusable condition.
Recycle, Reuse, and help the Environment